Talent Selection and Recruitment Europe Center Hub “Apply+ Program” position:
Position ID: 630
Job type: CONTRACT
39 hours/week, 5 days work week, 2 days off
Salary: 19 euros/hour (2,964 monthly) + bonuses
Terms of Employment: Permanent
LOCATION OF POSITION: Dublin, Ireland
It is desirable to :
- good knowledge of design practices
- be familiar with protection such as line distance, line differential, numerical & high impedance bus bar differential, transformers
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Deign and calculate electrical load for buildings, commercial centers
- Analyses and evaluates all relevant information and makes recommendations to solve, improve and eliminate troubles
Previous experience as Electrical engineer would be an advantage.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation
- Free visa and tickets
NOTE! All costs are borne by the employer. The costs of: issuing personal documents, visa photos, courier, etc., about 50 euros maximum – these costs are at the expense of the applicant, if approved.
There are no fees or commissions from the applicants.