39 hours/week, 5 days work week, 2 days off
Salary 18.70 euros/hour – 2,917 euros/month (4 weeks) + bonuses
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Assisting residents with daily personal care
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitary needs of patients’ space and living areas
- Work with the nursing staff
- Organise leisure activities
- Ensure patients’ safety; remove any safety hazards
- Other general healthcare assistant duties
Requirements for the candidate:
- be hardworking
- team worker
- Good English
- Availability to work some weekends / and night shifts (rotating basis)
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Discounts and Learning Schemes
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Rewarding Working Environment
Experienced candidates are with priority.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage.
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation. Free visa & plane tickets.