Position ID: 2256
Job type: CONTRACT
39 hours/week, 5 days work week, 2 days off
Salary: 18.00 euro/hour (2808 euro/month)
Terms of Employment: Permanent
LOCATION OF POSITION: Sanatorium complex, IRELAND
Reporting to the shipping manager the successful candidate will be responsible for assuring all aspects of documentation for letter of credits is completed, accurate and complies with all necessary requirement.
Preferred Skills/ Requirements:
– Very strong & constructive communication skills
– Very good interpersonal skills
– Excellent planning & organisational skills
– Ability to multitask
– Ability to work on your own initiative
– Strong computer & admin skills
– File and maintain records
– To plan & manage inward/ outward full loads per week
– To plan & manage inward/ outward groupage loads per week
– To book ferries when necessary
– To produce all documentation for all loads
– To liaise with subcontractors on a daily basis
– To liaise with management on a daily basis
– To produce relevant reports as necessary
Benefits: Ongoing staff training. Opportunities for career progressment. An active staff social programme. Educational Assistance.
You must be able to demonstrate that you are a customer focused individual with energy , drive and commitment to make it happen.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation
- Visa and plane tickets covered
NOTE! All costs are borne by the employer. The costs of: issuing personal documents, visa photos, courier, etc., about 50 euros maximum – these costs are at the expense of the applicant, if approved.
There are no fees or commissions from the applicants.
Position ID: 2256
Other Sanatorium complex positions:
>> Waiter/Waitress >> Bartender >> Receptionist >> Porter >> Caregiver >> Cook >> Kitchen Helper >> Office Assistant >> Shipping Clerk >> Security Guard >> Driver