Professional Career Improvement “Apply+ Program” position:
Position ID: 238
39 hours/week, 5 days work week, 2 days off
Salary: 21.50 euro/hour (3276 euro/monthly)
Terms of Employment: Permanent
LOCATION OF POSITION: Dublin (Dublin) / Ireland
Reporting to the Shop Manager, the Storekeeper role is as follows:
- Deliver and control parts and materials to meet Shop production requirements.
- To support the Shop Manager and Supervisors, to ensure that all projects parts are delivered in time to other departments.
- Assist with general duties in the shop production areas, including maintaining checks on materials stock. Perpetual inventory counts and liaison with Shop Supervisor regarding scheduling of stock to line locations.
- To follow and work in line with Health and Safety management systems.
- Ensure a clean, compliant work area is maintained at all times.
- Attend and support Safety meetings and production meetings if required.
- To understand and work to Land Systems procedures and control processes.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out in the allocated times.
Candidates should be:
- team worker
- good communication skills
Experience in administration and other foreign languages will also be an advantages.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation
- Free visa and tickets
NOTE! All costs are borne by the employer. The costs of: issuing personal documents, visa photos, courier, etc., about 50 euros maximum – these costs are at the expense of the applicant, if approved.
There are no fees or commissions from the applicants.
Position ID: 238